Hustle Kingz billiards forum!
Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8-Ball Major Screwup !!!

3 posters

Go down

8-Ball Major Screwup !!! Empty 8-Ball Major Screwup !!!

Post  JunoJim Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Just looking for opinions. I was shooting on a USA (Florida) bar table, 4 quarters per game. I ran 4 balls, and was about to shoot the 8-Ball for a win, when the next guy up pushed his quarters in, causing the sunk balls to drop into the tray. Besides calling him a dic head, I think I should be given the win, plus he looses his turn. What do you think ???

JunoJim

Back to top Go down

8-Ball Major Screwup !!! Empty Re: 8-Ball Major Screwup !!!

Post  admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

If it was a tournament you was playing in I would say it depends. If it was the guy you are playing at the time pushing quarters in out of turn then it is a deff win. If it was a bystander then that guy is responsible and needs to be asked to leave or sit down.

Now if your in a bar just playing winner stays at the table, then its not an automatic win to you. The guy your playing at the time can't help that the next guy up is a rude person anymore than you can. So its not out of line for you to call the guy a dic head as you say, because that is exactly how he acted. In all walks of life sometimes you just have to show the same respect you would ask from others. The bad part of this is that no matter what you do in life there will always be those who lack any judgment of what they should or should not do. All you can do my friend is play your game and keep calm. Try not to let people get to you especially in this game. Its a game about keeping your nerves and focus even when it is tested to the max.

Good luck and don't sweat it, we all encounter these type of people at times in our lives.
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.hustlekingz.tk

Back to top Go down

8-Ball Major Screwup !!! Empty 8-Ball Major Screwup !!!

Post  9baller Sun May 20, 2012 11:29 am

In pool like any other sport (and in life) there will be those who lack etiquette. Most pool players I meet are very courteous, but every once in a while you meet someone who is not. Try not to let others get to you.

9baller

Back to top Go down

8-Ball Major Screwup !!! Empty Re: 8-Ball Major Screwup !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down