Hustle Kingz billiards forum!
Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooters Billiards

2 posters

Go down

Shooters Billiards Empty Shooters Billiards

Post  admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am

If you guys have never heard of shooters billiards then you need to check them out. They have much lower prices on cues than anyone on the net. They also have excellent customer service and wonderful shipping. I will deff do biz with these guys again, and would refer anyone to them. You can find them at www.shootersbilliards.com
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.hustlekingz.tk

Back to top Go down

Shooters Billiards Empty Re: Shooters Billiards

Post  danielmoss010 Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 am

I was surfing that sort of stuff for last two days. Thanks a lot for the posting. I found it very interesting.

Billiards Table

danielmoss010

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

danielmoss010 wrote:I was surfing that sort of stuff for last two days. Thanks a lot for the posting. I found it very interesting.

Billiards Table

You are more than welcome. Sorry I have not been on here in a while to post some other information as well. I hope to keep the forum growing however.........so feel free to let others know about the place. Thanks again for your post.
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.hustlekingz.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down