Hustle Kingz billiards forum!
Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register now! Help this forum grow, and show your support for your favorite past time! We are now looking for moderators.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home made tip

Go down

home made tip Empty home made tip

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 am

how about home made tips? I was once told that tip making was hard but I found out that it wasn't.....soo I make them now with out of this world leather that you wouldn't even think about.....want to try some.... email me and put a review on

Back to top Go down

home made tip Empty Re: home made tip

Post  admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 pm

piercyexclusive wrote:how about home made tips? I was once told that tip making was hard but I found out that it wasn't.....soo I make them now with out of this world leather that you wouldn't even think about.....want to try some.... email me and put a review on

That is an great offer.........people should deff take you up on that one. Do you make your tips one solid layer or are they layered like the newer type tips, such as moori, etc.
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.hustlekingz.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum